Providing innovative business solutions and services that support our Clients in exceeding their mission objectives.
Ethics Statement of Policy & Code of Conduct
PowerHouse Resources International, LLC. (PHRI) is committed to conducting business with the highest level of ethical standards. Doing what is right and treating others with honesty and integrity are the hallmark of PHRI’s business philosophy. Accordingly, all dealings with our customers, suppliers, competitors and co-workers will be conducted at the highest level of ethical behavior and in strict compliance with the letter and spirit of applicable laws and regulations. Improper activities, or even the appearance of impropriety, can result in serious consequences to the Company and to those involved in such activities. Employees shall not, on behalf of PHRI, engage in any conduct that violates any law or is otherwise inconsistent with the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
The provisions of PHRI’s Code of Conduct applies to all employees, officers, as well as consultants and others who act on behalf of PHRI. If you are employed by, or associated with, a PHRI organization based outside of the United States, you are required to abide by this Code and any modifications applicable to that country.
The following behaviors are not only expected, they are required of all employees, officers, consultants and others who act on behalf of PHRI:
- Avoid any activity that might create, or be perceived as, a Conflict of Interest.
- Protect Company, Customer and Supplier property and ensure its efficient use. Unless expressed, written approval is given by management, Company/Customer/Supplier assets, whether tangible or intangible, are to be used only by authorized employee(s) or designee(s) and only for legitimate business purposes.
- The Company owns and creates a significant amount of sensitive and proprietary information in the course of doing business. You are expected to protect the confidentiality of all sensitive and proprietary information. You should not disclose (even to family) or use any sensitive or proprietary information for any purpose other than a “need-to-know” basis within PHRI.
- Do not take advantage of your position/relationship with the Company to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of Company or non-public information.
- The Company prohibits you from creating or knowingly allowing others to create false or misleading entries into business records of the Company under any circumstances.
- You must acknowledge and abide by the philosophy that fair dealing is the foundation for all business transactions and interactions.
- Without exception, you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You must promptly report any illegal or unethical conduct to the appropriate member of management or the Company Ethics Officer.
If, at any time, you are in doubt about any aspect of your compliance responsibilities, you should contact your manager, supervisor, or designated Ethics Officer to address your concerns. Retaliation against those who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.